Friday, February 26, 2016

They're in the Mail!!!

Anyone who purchased a copy of our new book, Lowell Irish, should be receiving their copy very soon in the mail.  The publishers sent copies to me this week and I mailed out to those who reserved copies.  No worries to those who didn't, I still have plenty if you're interested.  Once again, purchasing directly from me will assure more of the profits can be donated to St. Patrick School and St Patrick Church restoration fund.  (If you don't receive your copy within 10 days, please let me know.)

If you can please join us on Thursday, March 10, 6:30 pm at Long Meadow Golf Club.  We'll have live Irish music, step dancing and recognition of our Anam Cara honorees.  Join us for a pint and a bit of craic.

Lastly, I'll be joining Brian O'Donovan on his Celtic Sojourn music program on WGBH (89.7) Saturday, March 3rd at 3:30.  Listen in if you have a chance.  Celtic Sojourn is a weekly must for those who love Irish music.

No comments:

Post a Comment